- Personal data we collect
- Why we collect your data
- How we collect your data
- Who we share your data with
- Your rights over your data
- Contact Information
Personal Data we collect
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
- When signing in any form, commenting any post or contacting us vie website, we will collect your email and, when provided, your first name.
- As you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
Why we collect your data
- By submitting to our newsletter, we use your first name (when provided) and email to get in contact with you, show you useful information, updates of our website and promotional content of relevant products or services.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
How we collect your data
- We use MailChimp for our newsletter and campaigns. MailChimp is a very reliable marketing automation platform and is GDPR compliant. In MailChimp we only store your email address and when provided your name. With your permission, we may send you emails about our blog, new products and other updates.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Who we share your data with
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
- In more unpredictable situations we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Your rights over your data
You have the right to control your personal data. If you subscribed in any of our forms, or if you have commented any of our posts, you have the right to:
- Be informed of which personal data was collected
- To access an exported file with the collected data
- To update or correct old or wrong data
- To delete your personal data from our data base.
If you would like to exercise any of this rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.